Wednesday, November 6, 2019


                                                  It

You thought you found it but it failed you

You thought you found it but it didn’t satisfy you

You had the money but it wasn’t enough

You had the power but it wasn’t enough

You had the perfect job but it wasn’t enough

How come it is never enough

Perhaps you are looking at the wrong it

Perhaps there is only one it

This it does not want you to control it

It wants to live in you

I am the Bread of Life, eat it and you will never be hungry

Fill yourself with it and you will finally be free

I am the fountain of life, drink from it and you will never thirst

Fill yourself with it and you will finally be free

I Am It      I Am Jesus      I am the way, the truth, and the life

Believe in me and you will find it

Receive me and you will have it

I Am Jesus    I Am It   

Lionel copyright 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment