Thursday, October 17, 2019


           Holy Spirit Save Me!

Holy Spirit give me strength to conquer my desire to sin

Holy Spirit give me your words that fill me deep from within

Holy Spirit give me courage to not let the regrets of yesterday stop my dreams of tomorrow

Holy Spirit you tell me they will only make me weak and fill me with sorrow

Holy Spirit may my tragedies and tribulations not become my identity

Holy Spirit help me be all you know I can be

Holy Spirit don’t allow any season of mouring to turn into a lifetime of mouring

Holy Spirit may those things grow my trust, because for me to move forward they must

Holy Spirit strengthen me from the inside out

Holy Spirit wash me clean and quench those coals of doubt

Holy Spirit let me feel your strong force pulling me out of the dark

Holy Spirit let the truth of your Word find it’s Holy Mark

Lionel   Copyright 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment