Saturday, June 24, 2017


                                               I Don’t

I know your attractions and desires are different from mine

And I know you think that’s just fine, but I don’t

Some lie cheat or steal and make it their life

They think it’s just fine to bring sadness and strife, but I don’t

I don’t because I care for you

I don’t because I want what is best for you

I love you without partiality

I love you despite your personality

Because I know where you have been

I hate only your sin

But I do want you to feel my love and move closer to me

To search yourself and recognize without me where would you be

I offer a way out from your current path

Believe me and receive me then you will escape my wrath

I am coming back very soon all the heavens and earth will shake

I am coming back very soon don’t be left behind for your sake

Secure your place in eternity with me now

Ask my son Jesus into your heart, do you know how?

Jesus, I believe what your word said you did

I confess I am a sinner and ask your forgiveness

I give you my body, soul and mind

Your word says redemption is now mine

Thank you, my God, my Savior, my King

I am now your son and I thank you for everything

Say these words from your heart

And then I will give you a new start                                                Lionel Copyright 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment