Tuesday, June 13, 2017


                             Patience and Healing

God why don’t you heal all your children’s bodies and minds

That would be wonderful, so helpful and kind

Have you turned your face from us and ignored our pain

From where I sit that is not progress and definitely of no gain

Your Word says you are always there and we are always in your sight

Your Word says you are compassionate, long suffering, and always right

So, I can’t help but believe that you are allowing our suffering for a reason

And that our conditions are allowed by you for a season

Your Word states that Christ learned obedience through His suffering and strife

He was an example of how it will be in our life

We learn patience as You build character in us as we wait for your compassion and direction

As we grow one step closer to looking like Christ and our perfection

For you know the depth and breadth of our weakness

Your power flows freely into weak ones aware of their neediness and meekness

So I will take each day living in the power of you might

Knowing it isn’t me but Christ in me who has taken over my fight

So thank you for all you have done and all you are going to do

For my hope, faith and trust will always be in you



Lionel  Copyright 2017






No comments:

Post a Comment