Saturday, December 26, 2015

WHEN HIS LOVE BROKE THROUGH


WHEN HIS LOVE BROKE THROUGH

   

                                I was lost.

I didn’t know what to do.

Then your love broke through.

It came rushing in.

It rose higher and higher.

I was not afraid.

My spirit was on fire.

As you watered that seed you planted long ago.

Your light filled my mind.

I started to grow.

You feed my heart.

You saturated my soul.

I was being remade.

I felt alive and whole.

Lord I’m starting to look a lot like you.

For all who are lost and don’t know what to do.

Send your love Lord.

Break down their walls.

Water their souls.

Feed their hearts.

Shine your light, so they can grow.

Humble and confident looking just like you.

Though we resist.

Don’t let us rest.

Your desire is for our very best. 







Change us through and through,

Reborn, alive and new.

For all of us who are lost and don’t know what to do.

Send your love Lord.

Break down our walls.

Water our souls.

Feed our hearts.

Shine your light so we can grow,

Humble and confident looking just like you.







LIONEL
Copyright 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment