Saturday, December 26, 2015


A LOVE STORY



Your love is always chasing me.

Your love is always trying to catch up to my sin.

Your love is always chasing me.

Trying to grab my heart and let you in.

I’ve tried so hard to elude your voice.

I’ve stayed away from your church by choice.

I’ve been told all my life your love isn’t really true.

It’s just a myth to give people a false hope in you.

But now I hear your love knocking at my door.

A gentle voice saying open, I’ll give you more.

Should I give in or remain on my throne.

That decision you leave up to me alone.

I opened my door and felt you come in.

Your love finally caught up to my sin.

Your love grabbed my soul and set it free.

The same love that was nailed to the tree.

It took over my shame and gave me a fresh new start.

Your love came in and took over my heart.

Your love has breathed new life in me.

I feel all clean, I’ve been set free.

Your love was always chasing after me.

Thank you Lord, it didn’t just leave me be.

Your love is real and your love is true.

I’ve been born of your spirit, I am now brand new.



Hallelu    Hallelu    Hallelu

I now live for you.





LIONEL

Copyright 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment