Saturday, March 24, 2018


  An Easter Song

Jesus, when we nailed you to that tree, it didn’t bother me

When we watched you die in agony, it didn’t bother me

When we placed you in that cave to stay, it didn’t bother me

When we sealed the door and went away, it didn’t bother me

BUT   I NOW SEE   I NOW SEE

From the baby in that stall to His resurrection call

I NOW SEE,  I NOW SEE,  I NOW SEE

I know now you died for me.  I know now you set me free.

You came in and took my darkness.  You came in and took my lostness.

I NOW SEE,  I NOW SEE   Your sacrifice for me on that tree.

I NOW SEE,  I NOW SEE  I am saved,  I am free for all eternity.

Jesus, Jesus you found me lost.  Jesus, Jesus you paid my cost.

Jesus, Jesus you set me free.  I NOW SEE, I NOW SEE, I NOW SEE.

Jesus, Jesus, you are the King of Kings.

Jesus, Jesus, you are the reason I sing.

Jesus, Jesus, you are a brother and a friend to me.

I NOW SEE, I NOW SEE, I NOW SEE

I will bring glory to you today in what I think, do, see, and say.

I will bring glory to you today in my thankfulness as I pray.

FOR   I now see, I now see, I am saved, I am free.

FOR   I now see, I now see,  you will love me for all eternity.

Jesus, Jesus, you came for me.  Jesus, Jesus, you died for me.

Jesus, Jesus, you set me free.  I NOW SEE, I NOW SEE, I NOW SEE

You love me, You love me, You love me.

Lionel  Copyright 2018

 

No comments:

Post a Comment