Wednesday, December 6, 2017


The Right Way

Don’t trust your mind.  Don’t trust your emotions.

Tell yourself I am not going to trust in me.

I am going to trust in my Lord’s supremacy.

Speak His Word to your circumstances.

Be like David, praise God with your obedience and your dances.

Lord help me recognize your divine intentions.

Trusting always in your love, grace and power that your Word mentions.

Overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of your testimony.

For when it is done in faith and in love, it will never seem phony.

Don’t live in the reasoning of your head, but in the perception of His Spirit.

Then your victory over your circumstances will be powerful to all who see and hear it.

Remember, we are hid in Christ for God’s glory.

Let God take charge over you and become part of His wonderful story.

Lionel  Copyright 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment